Ramblings from the GT-R topic

Sarnie

Two reps from the OC have been invited all expenses paid by Nissan over to Japan, with the instruction to take race suits, to drive various new versions of the GTR. They leave tomorrow, so should have some real world opinions of the cars by next week. :)

I would of paid my £35 and behaved if I would of known that was on the cards :lol:

Ahh right - so Nissan invited some unbiassed folk to spread an opinion then.

:lol:

True but as a Nissan customer you'd be abit pee'd if some Fiat guy got to test drive it wouldnt you. At least Nissan are giving it to there current customer base.

Not the OC as we know it. They have a GTR discussion group that is free and has no mention of it.

Maybe its in the mysterious members only section................... :D

Looks like you're right. Lucky b*****ds

It is the OC that you know, Kev and Giles get on the plane tomorrow.

;)

Did giles offer the place to other members of the club or keep it for himself.

Would imagine the "honourable" thing would be to auction it off to other members and give proceeds to charity OR do a unbiased draw from the paid members to let a lucky chap go rather than keep for himself. Well I am glad I did not pay £35 quid subs so someone else could go on an all expense paid trip, when they only need pay £25 themselves.

Hope Kev is declaring it to the taxman as a "benifit in kind" if he is going to make money on any of the pics he takes.

Not bitter and twisted really ;)

Steve

Just would not feel right NOT having a little dig. Sorry to other about it but got stay true to myself, Kev's okay but giles in it for what he can get, hence why he spend the 24hr race in the pits, possibly due to the OC sponsoring the RJN car.

Just feeling sad that Nissan are not recognising this club for what it is, easily an equal to the OC and personally I think a better place.

And who would not be jealous, honestly.

Digsy, do not post there on my account as will it likely just you more grief than you need/want but feel free if you do want to, I do not give a toss about them over there.

Bap, As per normal thanks for being constructive. As I said, is my thoughts not your.

I do not represent anyone else on here, just myself so if you have a problem with free speech just head back to the over controlled and censored world of the OC and I am sure you will not find I do not post there.

As I said it is "MY" view Giles is in it for what he can get out of it, not THIS Owners Club view point.

I really cant see it, certainly wont be my doing if you do (not that i have the power to do such a thing)

C'mon, lets not be coy, the site is set up so that any attempt to post the URL for this place redirects back to the OC. Or has that changed?

When I'm on the OC I behave myself and don't try to stir up trouble by mentioning this side let alone having the temerity to post links as I know what reaction that has got in the past. Its a good job we're a bit more laid back here. ;)