[SOLD]350z 03-06 Takeda Polished Retain Short Ram Intake

budbongo

For sale: a used Takeda Retain Short Ram Intake (polished). This was originally bought from TarmacSportz and had only been fitted onto my 04 zed for approx 4 months before someone crashed into the side of me and wrote my zed off!

This will fit the 04-06 models of 350z.

I removed this intake from the car before the salvage company reclaimed the car. The intake is in full working order and suffered no damage from the crash (as it was a side impact).

Collection preferred, from south Birmingham (Hollywood) or Leamington Spa / Warwick. - £100.

P1140291.jpg

P1140297.jpg

http://s1217.photobu...html?sort=3&o=0

P1140294.jpg

P1140293.jpg

P1140292.jpg

P1140296.jpg

P1140295.jpg

Edited by budbongo

• 7 months later...

So the filters off the market? What about the pipe? (Someone tell me if I'm being stupid here)

Also would a pop charger fit on the end of that pipe or am I better off getting a Samco intake hose?

So the filters off the market? What about the pipe? (Someone tell me if I'm being stupid here)

Also would a pop charger fit on the end of that pipe or am I better off getting a Samco intake hose?

I'd guess that the filter sold means the whole lot as I can't see anyone wanting just the filter.

The popcharger filter would fit, although being as it's sold, you're defo better with a Samco. :)