At last it's back

signwizard

Told you, you would need skirts Paul :lol:

Im holding off on the wheels for now, but Chrome lipped black centred Volks sound just the ticket.

We shall have to see whether santa brings any. :)

:lol: totally agree, get a nice skirt on Paul ;) Liam will like you then :lol:

Chris, you know it makes sense :thumbs:

I have quite a few more pics - but havent got them onto a pc yet. Im finishing off my media server tonight, so should be able to have them up shortly.

I had another look at how the rear skirt comes down off the wheel arch, and it is a little straight, it has a slight curve, but it also curves inward at the same time, so the angle of the other photos makes it look a lot straighter than it actually is - although a little more curvature wouldnt have gone amiss.

Ill have to get it back to the bodyshop though as apparently when others saw the finished result, they noticed a crack at the back of the car. :blush::lol:

Told you, you would need skirts Paul :lol:

Im holding off on the wheels for now, but Chrome lipped black centred Volks sound just the ticket.

We shall have to see whether santa brings any. :)

Chris popped round to see me this afternoon , his car is even better in the flesh than the photos...Just crying out for big rims now Chris :lol:

claycross010.jpg

• 2 weeks later...