Another New Member To The Ranks

Hi all,

I'm in a similar boat, but have to wait till NEXT Saturday to pick mine up. It's a 54 plater in the sexy Blue. Just a base spec, but might need a bit of a tweak here and there.

There are already 2 or 3 Zeds in the village (a couple of black ones and a kitted up blue) so I'm in good company!

Chopped in a Celica which proved to be well below par for the Nürburgring this summer - hopefully get try again next year!

Only got a few phone pics of it so far, but will get some pics up when I get it.

Was this the Z club that was at Silverstone for the LMS in September?

Welcome mate, great to meet you last night felt like I knew you for years. Remember you got to do the club initiation first, erm see Andy :lol::lol::lol:;)

What?! that thing me and you did after everyone went home wasnt initiation?!?! you lied to me,,,i have feelings you know :lol::lol:

was definatly good to meet you though mate, im normally alot more lively but this whole weekend ive been feeling crap. hopefully i have better luck next time!

Welcome mate, great to meet you last night felt like I knew you for years. Remember you got to do the club initiation first, erm see Andy :lol::lol::lol:;)

What?! that thing me and you did after everyone went home wasnt initiation?!?! you lied to me,,,i have feelings you know :lol::lol:

was definatly good to meet you though mate, im normally alot more lively but this whole weekend ive been feeling crap. hopefully i have better luck next time!

PMSL :lol: pm me when you go down to the Thurrock one ill come with ya, also if you free one sat come with me to collect my car from the body shop after kit has been installed :thumbs:

Your Z looks stunning get some pics up mate :thumbs:B)

fags! :lol:

Ahh, Louis is jealous :lol::p
what worries me is how you dont deny it! ;)

:lol: well when I'm comfortable in knowing who I am and know I am a 100% straight, I dont have problems joking around with gay comments. Its when you are not 100% comfortable in your sexuality and try so hard to defend it you should be worried. Wanna tell us something Louis? :lol::p;)

:lol: well when I'm comfortable in knowing who I am and know I am a 100% straight, I dont have problems joking around with gay comments. Its when you are not 100% comfortable in your sexuality and try so hard to defend it you should be worried. Wanna tell us something Louis? :lol::p;)

Yes, i want a car so badly! :cry: lol

:lol: told ya you get first dibs :thumbs:

:lol: told ya you get first dibs :thumbs:

:thumbs: Thanks dude.

PMSL :lol: pm me when you go down to the Thurrock one ill come with ya, also if you free one sat come with me to collect my car from the body shop after kit has been installed :thumbs:

yeh man, ill let ya know next time im going to thurrock, may leave it a few weeks cause the police will prob be real hot on it all cause of the crash that happened last saturday....yeh i should be free to come with ya to pick ya car up from the body shop. when and where dude??

oh...and sl114, i know we havent met, but i get the hint your a little jealous of mine and zedrush's blossoming relationship?? hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

yeh man, ill let ya know next time im going to thurrock, may leave it a few weeks cause the police will prob be real hot on it all cause of the crash that happened last saturday....yeh i should be free to come with ya to pick ya car up from the body shop. when and where dude??

oh...and sl114, i know we havent met, but i get the hint your a little jealous of mine and zedrush's blossoming relationship?? hahaha :lol::lol::lol:

PMSL :lol::lol: will pm ya when the Z is ready :thumbs: