[SOLD]Used Discs + Pads (good life left)

Durk

I recently had the discs and pads replaced on the car as I fancied some dimpled and grooved discs, and thought I may as well get the pads done at the same time...

The rear pads have got loads of life left in them as you can see in the pictures, the fronts not as much life but may as well offer them if anybody is in need!

The discs are great, rears in particular... they didn't really need doing I just had a weak moment and bought some new ones! :blush:

I believe the pads are pagid (could just about make that out on one of them) and I don't know what the discs are i'm afraid... came off a zed with Brembos though.

I've got no idea if anybody would be interested in this or not but worth a try if somebody local is in need of some and cash is tight!

Collection from Coventry

£30 for the lot

YB3nIwsl.jpg

HxFeyhbl.jpg

Tud9L0Al.jpg

Hey buddy - hard to tell from the photo...what colour are the discs? I know some come as black, only reason I ask is mine have gone rusty so was going to replace them.

May just chuck these on and be done with it haha! Only in warwick too but I work at JLR Whitley so could grab em easy enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously if STYLZ doesn't have them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06yqkTRl.jpg

That one may be a bit more helpful (although I still can't believe how ive managed to take such out of focus photos... they looked alright on my phone!) They're just standard silver discs... I swapped them for some of the ones with the black coating! It does come off almost straight away though

I would much rather collection to be honest

Edited by Durk