10 inch fronts????

STYLZ

Ok, so this may be a really stupid question, but i've just ordered a set of alloys, and have now found a guy selling a set of japan racing wheels which have the look i really want. So now i've contacted him to see if he wants to do a part ex or swap deal.

Only one thing thats making me think NO. All four wheels are 10j wide.

Will it work?

Be nice :lol: :lol: :lol:

on a serious note - i did my research before getting mine, but it escapes me now.

essentially its the offset thats the key figure to be used in conjunction with the wheel width.

depending on offset, i beleive there are guys using 9.5 front and 10.5 rear on their Zs.

i have (if i recall correctly) 8.5 front, and 9.5 rear. i cant remember my offset (33 front, 30 rear rings familiar) but when i calculated it, it gave me the same kind of 'extrusion' as the 20/25mm spacer setup on Rays.

on a serious note - i did my research before getting mine, but it escapes me now.

essentially its the offset thats the key figure to be used in conjunction with the wheel width.

depending on offset, i beleive there are guys using 9.5 front and 10.5 rear on their Zs.

i have (if i recall correctly) 8.5 front, and 9.5 rear. i cant remember my offset (33 front, 30 rear rings familiar) but when i calculated it, it gave me the same kind of 'extrusion' as the 20/25mm spacer setup on Rays.

Seller says They have an offset of et20 or 25, he's gonna let me know exactly which later. He has them fitted to a skyline R32.

I can't find any post with anyone running 10j front's. I think they could work, but I'm no expert.

Thats an interesting R32 ;)

Quite a few on here running 10" fronts :)

LOL, I assumed it was a 32 before he sent the pics, read the ad wrong :D :D

Edited by STYLZ