Small garage clearout

RichCox350Z

Just a few things I wanna get rid off, if anyone needs anything.

Standard Nissan brake calipers, front and rear. Pads in them already, have been worn in but loads of meat still on them. £50.00 for them all. They are quite heavy so collection is preferred, but can organise courier if you're willing to pay.

image.jpg

[sOLD] Standard rear camber arms. I upgraded to some Eibach adjustables. Come with OE elliptical bolt/washers. £20.00 for the pair. Delivery will be bout £5.00 I'm guessing.

image_1.jpg

[sOLD] Fascia plate to change from the standard Nissan stereo to a single din unit. £8.00 delivered

image_2.jpg

Edited by RichCox350Z

Do you know if the calipers would fit a JDM, Also where are you based?

I'm pretty sure they came off of a JDM non-GT spec, hopefully someone else on here can also confirm that?

Melksham in Wiltshire? About 20 mins outside of Bath.

Yup they look to be the "JDM" spec brakes - as long as they came off the a 350 they will fit - you will need matching caliper bolts and the correct brake hose - the last bit of the brake line from hard pipe to flexi - the Brembo has a different connector onto the caliper than the JDM IIRC.

Just trying to be helpful :)

I'm sort of interested in the caliper as a donor part to do some custom paint and sell them on but can't make my mind up. Shame you're not a bit closer really. They'll cost a bomb to post.

Yea I was thinking the weight will be quite heafty... I imagine the carriage alone will prob be about £15.00? I can weigh it all tonight if that helps?

Do you know if the calipers would fit a JDM, Also where are you based?

I'm pretty sure they came off of a JDM non-GT spec, hopefully someone else on here can also confirm that?

Melksham in Wiltshire? About 20 mins outside of Bath.

Those are JDM calipers; fairly certain that they came off of my Zed.....Station Garage?