[SOLD]Garage clear out - OEM exhaust, OEM nuts

veef13

Clearing out a few bits to make space :)

1) OEM exhaust from my car, removed at 70k. Would hazard a guess was replaced at some point as in pretty good condition with only rust being flanges, but they are not damaged and sealed well. No rattles/farts etc when replaced, so baffles are a-ok. When removed one of the studs on the backbox was being a pain so was chopped off. This will need knocking out and replacing with nut and bolt. Apart from that, its how it should be and the tips cleaned up well with 5mins polish. Not 100% sure on value, needs clearing from garage, prefer collection @ £20 or buyer can arrange courier etc

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

2) OEM nuts x20, good used condition (one or two are pretty much brand new) Again not 100% on value so £20 posted

IMG_0596.jpg

3) Neo chrome R40 nuts. Bought used from prev owner on here, in good used condition, installed by me then went black to match cars theme. 16x nuts with key, 4x lockers with key. 60deg taper and a bit longer than OEM. Look really smart and all threads intact. Going to make a loss here, but such is life, SOLD

IMG_0594.jpg

Open to sensible offers on the above. Collection preferred on all and will obv knock off a few quid to save postage if thats the case.

Edited by veef13

Thanks mate, i think my crapspeed one which was on the car when I got it is blowing and prob on the way out so might go stock for a bit whist I save up for a invidia one...

She has the heads off at the moment whilst I sort out the gaskets and grommets but will let you know.

:-)

• 4 weeks later...