£50 off virgin wines

M13KYF

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed looking at my bank statement that Virgin Wines have taken £20 off my card this month as a 'repeat payment' - Not happy :rant:

I remember seeing this when I bought the discounted case, but I was careful to make sure I didnt click on anything to agree to this.

Obviously they must have something in the small print or have just made a mistake.

Ive emailed them to request the money back, as I definately didnt ask to sign up for this.

For those of you who ordered wines, best check your bank accounts too unless this was something you wanted to sign up to......

Just noticed looking at my bank statement that Virgin Wines have taken £20 off my card this month as a 'repeat payment' - Not happy :rant:

I remember seeing this when I bought the discounted case, but I was careful to make sure I didnt click on anything to agree to this.

Obviously they must have something in the small print or have just made a mistake.

Ive emailed them to request the money back, as I definately didnt ask to sign up for this.

For those of you who ordered wines, best check your bank accounts too unless this was something you wanted to sign up to......

Thanks for the heads up , they have done same thing with me , just spoke to a nice "Virgin Lady" :teeth: who has just given me my £20 back :lol: