Abs traction control and slip lights on plz help

PenfoldZ

Hello Zeders I recently went cross counrty in my Zed ( car slip out right and then left and I got sucked onto the grass) I did not totaly lose control and got it back onto the tar but the car bounched hard and i broke the front near side wheel since then when driving for a while the abs light traction control and slip lights come on but all three still work until the lights come on so im gessing its not to big of an issue to fix i just know nothing about sencors and sutch can you guys please help I keep my Zed going on a shoe string and going to nissan is out of the question.

Not enough info to provide an informed diagnoses form where I am sat, however a quick inspection by an informed 350Z technician (Not Nissan Main Dealer) should easily identify the issue.

All parts which may be required are in stock and good to go same/next day so just drop me a PM if I can help further when you know what parts you require.

Alex. :)

There's a micro switch behind the brake pedal.

If it's come loose or broken your brake lights will either not work or be very dim.

This will then set off all the lights you mention.

When mine came on this was the cause.

The lights would go off when I restarted the car.....but as soon as I touched the brake pedal they'd all light up again.

If the switch is broken a new one can be obtained from Clark Motorsport.