Where is the 350z made?

phoenix

The car and engine are built in Japan. The engine, however, originates from Renault.

Engine doesn't originate from Renault. The VQ- is a Nissan developed, series of engines, which was sourced by Renault for the VelSatis, not the other way round

The car and engine are built in Japan. The engine, however, originates from Renault.

Engine doesn't originate from Renault. The VQ- is a Nissan developed, series of engines, which was sourced by Renault for the VelSatis, not the other way round

Correct :thumbs:

thanks for confirming Liam ;)

thanks for confirming Liam ;)

No probs :thumbs:

I thought it was made in India, thats what Rickya told me, like Tom Cruise, Indian, Coka Cola, Indian, McDonalds, Indian...he lied to me :cry:;):lol:

lolol :teeth:

Wouldnt surprise me though as BMW are opening a factory there, could be Nissan next!!

Though I think Sarnies Lambo is one off those cheap knock offs made in India instead of Italy!! :lol:

nissan is coming to india in 2008 with a mid size sedan.

all the major car companies have factories there...those operations dont make profit by selling cars in the domestic market..they use them for parts supplies worlwide.

FIAT, toyota, honda, mercs, skoda, hyundai, Ford, now nissan and bmw are the new entrants for 07-08.. lots of parts..sometimes even transmissions we get are suppied from india..I know for sure the mercs are half indian. skoda plants make parts for the VW group as a whole cos of extensive parts sharing between all thier marques...