Scuffed my Z. Nooooooooo! :-(

350matty

Having it only 2 years now ive hurt her :scare:

I feel so bad cos its in the running of xmas and tax :yuck:

Reversed into a small wall wasnt concentrating at all, DOH! Bumper seems easy to do but the body has a dent and scratch.

DSC00133.jpg

Any one whos had body work done, please give me an estimate on price, dont want to get ripped off.

Thanks

350matty

:headhurt: not nice mate, shame it wasnt the front at least you could have took comfort in getting rid of the stone chips

pricewise its difficult to say as it depends how good a job you want to pay for eg. having the bumper repaired and blown in or the whole bumper removed and sprayed etc the same with the 1/4 panel , some places would suggest just blowing in the 1/4 panel others may suggest spraying the whole 1/4 and feather it into the door panel to lose the straight edge of the door

as mike says try chipsaway, its suprising what they can do :thumbs:

Where are you based?

Middlesbrough

Ahh ok, i was going to see if you were close to Oxford as my Dad's local bodyshop would probably do that for £100 for you

£100 :bounce: Wish i did live near there :pinch:

Wish my dad owned one right now, would be a free job :(

You have a gun metal grey one dont you? We'll swop plates and ya dad wont know and i will be free HAHA.

Thanks away m8

Where are you based?

Middlesbrough

Ahh ok, i was going to see if you were close to Oxford as my Dad's local bodyshop would probably do that for £100 for you

You have a gun metal grey one dont you? We'll swop plates and ya dad wont know and i will be free HAHA.

Thanks away m8

you had to mention it didnt you :scare::scare: he has sold his Z and has been having therapy ever since, you've set him back 6 months now :thumbs:

Where are you based?

Middlesbrough

Thanks away m8

you had to mention it didnt you :scare::scare: he has sold his Z and has been having therapy ever since, you've set him back 6 months now :thumbs:

:cry:

I have had the other RR quarter panel resprayed to sort out a previous crap job, (260 quid for full panel)

and had a roof respray to sort out thin paint and brid crap marks... 200 quid...

so i think you are realistically looking at around 250 quid plus bumper scuff 100 quid...if you just walk into a bodyshop... unless you know someone whos got a mate who works in a bodyshop.....

• 2 weeks later...

Just droppped her off :byebye: Repair will start today and will be finshed for tomorrow.

Hes repaired many Zs before and i totally trust the guy to takecare of my car.

1st time ive ever been without the Z

Ill post up some pictures of thes job Done tomorro. Fingers crossed for me.