570S - First 'real world' pics I've seen, confirms it...

AMT

... I don't think this is a 'good' lookin' car. I know that subjective to individuals but I'm pin pointing it - having seen these two pics of the silver one - down to; headlights look too bulbus, the black 'void' leading to the side vent doesn't look right, the rear window/butress thing I don't like and the rear exhausts look crap and I'm a little unsure about the rear lights but that could be the rest of it not fitting around them. Mainly for me anyway its the headlights and the side black parts..... but again I can also be wrong lol.

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2015/5/7/This-Could-Be-The-First-McLaren-570S-Spotted-In-The-Wild-7726803/

I'd rather have a 65....infact I'd rather have the long tail actually. 650S LM Edition is nice too, one of them in McLaren Hamilton up here.

I'd still buy a Lambo however... lol

Everyone has their own opinion on it... I happen to agree with your opinion. The headlights look a bit strange IMO, but then again, what's the price difference between a 570 and a 650S? Fair amount I'd imagine! On the other hand, if you have enough money to even buy a 570, you shouldn't have too much of a problem in looking into getting a 650S :)