Megane RS R26.R or 275 Trophy R ?

madmax1982

I used to have a R26 so have a soft spot for those. But the 275 is very nice!

As did I :)

Absolutely cracking car ... And an absolute weapon on B roads .

R26r for me

Really was a great car. Apart from it was French. I had blocked scuttle drains and had to remove the whole interior to clean out! Was a epic job. Apart from that it was pretty bullet proof to be fair. Also felt faster than the zed does but I think that just because of the turbo.

I used to have a R26 so have a soft spot for those. But the 275 is very nice!

As did I :)

Absolutely cracking car ... And an absolute weapon on B roads .

R26r for me

Really was a great car. Apart from it was French. I had blocked scuttle drains and had to remove the whole interior to clean out! Was a epic job. Apart from that it was pretty bullet proof to be fair. Also felt faster than the zed does but I think that just because of the turbo.

Yep , common problem on them . Along with front arm suspension bearings if I remember !

I had a lovely glacier white lux pack one . Put it into k-tec and had r26r suspension fitted along with exhaust / intercooler / map . Would absolutely spank my zed down a B road ...... But yes French build quality ( or lack of) makes the nissan seem very well put together !