350z sat nav price?

p34nut

Not worth much really, a couple of hundred at a rough guess. Not sure about the plug and play as you need to relocate the DVD unit to behind the passenger seat and I've no idea if the wiring is already in position. Thinking about it you'd also need the "cubby" that The DVD unit sits in as well, it's different to the standard cubby.

Pete

Thanks people, the only concern I really have with in built sat nav head units is if I manage to get myself one that decides to keep turning down the music to tell me pointless info like the Dj's on old pirate radio stations

Worth looking at this post, and JetSet's photos. The centre console is different for a SatNav car.

Also worth noting the Nissan system does not have a postcode search facility.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/97080-07-gt-changing-the-sat-nav-for-a-cubby/page__hl__satnav#entry1466129

Latest discs are 2012/13, and the only thing that is noticeable are the latest graphics, and that was updated on the 2010/11 disc.

• Like 1

Worth looking at this post, and JetSet's photos. The centre console is different for a SatNav car.

Also worth noting the Nissan system does not have a postcode search facility.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/97080-07-gt-changing-the-sat-nav-for-a-cubby/page__hl__satnav#entry1466129

Latest discs are 2012/13, and the only thing that is noticeable are the latest graphics, and that was updated on the 2010/11 disc.

Thanks for finding that for me. Looks like I'm going to have to consider other options

Use an android tab. Easy. Build it into your centre console.

I did see someone on here who done that with a nexus 7. Didn't look half bad, think it just needs a little refinement