[SOLD]Midnight Blue 07 350z for sale low milage

Peter10

It's a sad day but I have decided to sell my 350z after 4 years of ownership. I need something a bit more practical as I am in the process of buying a house. Some of you may have seen the car before as I have attended Japfest a couple of times and I have been to a few other shows.

It's a 2007 (57 plate) 350z HR in Midnight Blue. I have only ever seen a few other Midnight Blue cars and they have always been at shows never on the road.

No engine modifications at all. It currently has after market "Z" badges on the front and rear but I have two original Nissan badges should the buyer want them fitted or want them to take away. I also have an after market 350z metal gear stick knob (made by a member here) which in my opinion is far better than the original and is very comfortable. I don't have the original knob as it was peeling away when I bought the car. This car also has a modification which automatically opens and closes the wing mirrors when you press the key fob, so no messing a round having to do it manually. This modification was made buy a member here who sold them for a short time.

Original stereo and speakers and factory sat-nav.

This car has been well looked after and and used as a daily commuting car, however it still has very low mileage for an 8 year old car. I recently did a 600 mile round trip up north and it didn't miss a beat. I have posted a photo of the current mileage but please be aware I will still be using the car until it is sold so will increase, but I feel even then the mileage is far below the average for its age.

I'm looking for £9000 ono which I feel is competitively priced. This car isn't yet up on Autotrader or any other websites as I wanted the guys here to get first dibs. I am located in West London near Heathrow airport.

B2512F0F-2E01-4C6B-A743-D4EDF6B8EC4F.jpg

82283D8A-DD12-4746-BABC-050A92E075CC.jpg

A6668783-2D07-4E48-833D-7F0A42D3170A.jpg

A6668783-2D07-4E48-833D-7F0A42D3170A.jpg

E29B1FD0-65C5-4743-9E6F-7736CF575520.jpg

B2512F0F-2E01-4C6B-A743-D4EDF6B8EC4F.jpg

153ACFFC-B805-45E8-892F-B23A3C9BF42A.jpg

D3DA436A-6C0A-414D-BC55-3AD5F5F8439B.jpg

If there is any other information you require PM me or leave a comment here. If you would like to arrange a viewing then please PM me and I will either leave my number or give you a call.

Services are up to date and have been done at Heathrow Service Centre since I've owned it and prior to that by a Nissan dealer. It hasn't had its service this year yet but hasn't come close to the 10k mile mark.

Currently on a set of Falken tyres and still have plenty of wear left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in the car just waiting to hear from my insurance company. Is the car mot'd ? Does it have any of the usual faults, compression arms, clicking axle etc ? Sorry for all the questions but I'm pretty thorough when looking.

I'm interested in the car just waiting to hear from my insurance company. Is the car mot'd ? Does it have any of the usual faults, compression arms, clicking axle etc ? Sorry for all the questions but I'm pretty thorough when looking.

It is MOT'd (March I think it was). One of the rear CV joints did have a clicking issue, but I replaced it with an uprated part and not had an issue since.

• Like 1

Update:

I've had a fair bit of interest in the car. Just so people know I also have a pair of K&N air filters & the housing for the car, these will be included in the sale provided I feel the offer made is good. The pair cost about £250 or so. The car is also now going live on Autotrader.

Edited by Peter10