free to good home or I'm going to file it under b for bin

nissanman312

Yeah that's it mate

I don't want it but seems that is only the surround unless the other bits are with the kit at litchfield

All I got with the Vortech one is the surround bit too so maybe that's all they supply you with unless you buy the kit like I pictured. :shrug:

Obviously that would work fine for the US guys. ;)

Ahhhhhh I see shelf it is then lol

You could always take a decent picture of your car after all the works done & use the Stillen number plate surround as a picture frame. Would look good on a wall in the garage I'd bet. ;)

In fact, think I'll do that with mine. :D

• Like 1

You could always take a decent picture of your car after all the works done & use the Stillen number plate surround as a picture frame. Would look good on a wall in the garage I'd bet. ;)

I'm going to be honest here Granville, that might just be the best idea you've ever had. :lol:

• Like 3

I'm going to be honest here Granville, that might just be the best idea you've ever had. :lol:

:lol:

Yeah cheers for that. :dry::lol:

• Like 1