my world has ended today......

stuey

:headhurt: ... i cant belive that i just got a little too close to a kerb and scuffed me wheels............. :cry:

both have slight damage so i removed them off the car :(

has anyone any suggestions :help: on where to get them repaired..... :please:

im totaly gutted...... :rant:

my whole world has ended........ :cry:

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

:cry:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:headhurt:

are they a polished edge or a chrome lip, if it is just a polished edge it should be a straight forward job for a good metal polisher to remove that :thumbs:

its diamond cut finish with laquer........ and as you can see there is some little chunks of rim missing so im looking for a good refurbisher................

are they a polished edge or a chrome lip, if it is just a polished edge it should be a straight forward job for a good metal polisher to remove that :thumbs:

its diamond cut finish with laquer........ and as you can see there is some little chunks of rim missing so im looking for a good refurbisher................

www.wheelrefurbishing.com - did a top job on my OZ Superleggerras and are used by many other car clubs. :)

Speak to Mike, Stuey, he uses a great company in Wrexham ( a lot :p, sorry). Good service, results and price ;)

They are on here too, cant remember the name but can look it up if ou want.

Member name is TWR mate. :thumbs:

mike......... whos he....?? :blush:

HI STUEY

as said above pm mike mate (xstrict ) he had his refurbed by a guy in buckley or wrexham and he was well pleased with the results, not sure he can do the stanless lip though but i'm he'll know someone who can

i've done it myself in the past and i know its gutting :scare:

That's what you get for driving with your eyes closed mate! If it's any consolation I probably have the last photo's of your unkerbed car! :lol:

Seriously though, gutted for you fella, nice wheels too - hope you get them sorted soon (go on - treat yourself getting the spokes painted black - it'll make you feel better) ;)

Hard luck mate.

As Tim said, check if they are chromed or not. If they have a chromed finish on top of the alloy then polishing them make them look worse as the alloy underneath is a different colour metal. I had a tiny mark on my Work Wheels, and I was able to use a very fine piece of wet & dry paper and solvol to remove it, but these were completely polished alloy.

Gutted for you fella, it's one of the worst sound in the world isn't it. I know of a guy in Bolton, he's a good pal of my tyre fitter who speaks highly of his work, not used him but apparently he does a lot of work for premiership footballers.

Let me know if you want me to get his number dude :thumbs:

www.wheelrefurbishing.com - did a top job on my OZ Superleggerras and are used by many other car clubs. :)

Id definatly vouch for these people ace job B)

:lol: - I thought you went elsewhere?! :wacko:

Glad you got a good service. :thumbs:

Didnt want people to know I was taking advice from you, I got my reputation to think of :lol:;)

Stuey seriously its not a prob, my dads were diamond cut he sent to them, they also darkened the inner centre so brake dust wouldnt show so much and they did an amazing job

These are the Wheels from project khan he has on his Brabus S B) Ill get some pictures of before and after, his kurbing was far worse and he paid £260 for all four wheels and the were 20" :scare: He had the diamond cut powder coated darker in the gaps and laquered, look better than when standered:

2006-Project-Kahn-Audi-A8-Facelift-.jpg

Yes I know one in picture is an Audi, but wheels are exact same

Didnt want people to know I was taking advice from you, I got my reputation to think of :lol:;)

:boxing::boxing::p:p

Now where is Lauren..... :lol:

:boxing::boxing::p:p

Now where is Lauren..... :lol:

:ninja: ha ha serious dude that name brings shivers down mine spine :lol: