My 350 Roadster Build

galgazza

It's been 5 weeks since I purchased the Z and the bank is now well aware of this project.

Started with essential break discs and drive belts, followed quickly by the stubby and new wheels.30cb040bfd646efa93a9c90086425be3.jpg. 4a00955e35bb6dc5f2cc03f1cfa06aa6.jpge14b76fe78f4a94beaaeaf2f0e3e548e.jpg0e9b78fdd9e5afc356eb02271b7a1c32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good and liking the wheels , though they'll keep you busy cleaning them. As for exhaust you won't be disappointed the build quality and fitment is excellent and it'll sound awesome.

Edited by SHEZZA
  • Like 1

Nissan making me wait for the hood motor which is a shame as the exhaust is now ready and waiting.. Hopefully will get a date soon at Kaiser Motors when its the big thumbs up and the work can be done.... Lets hope its quick while the sun is out B)

Getting very excited now. Sly at Kaiser has confirmed that the new hood motor has arrived from Nissan.

So Tuesday morning will leave my z with sly and when I collect Tuesday the hood will be working and the new exhaust will be fitted. Going to be a great drive back from Rochester to St Neots. :D

Getting very excited now. Sly at Kaiser has confirmed that the new hood motor has arrived from Nissan.

So Tuesday morning will leave my z with sly and when I collect Tuesday the hood will be working and the new exhaust will be fitted. Going to be a great drive back from Rochester to St Neots. :D

Looking forward to some videos of this

• Like 1

New hood motor fitted but still problems with the hood, we have discovered we need to replace another motor now. Luckily when I purchased my z I had some money put aside to spend on it. But be careful with the roadster and check the roof is working ok as it can become a very expensive problem.

The good news is we think we have the solution now and the new part has been ordered from Japan.

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting for the hood part from Japan, think it will be another two weeks. When it goes in to be finished Sly at Kaisar Motors is also fittine spacers on the wheels.

Also side steps and front lip will purchased soon :D

• 2 weeks later...

Counting down the hours....... the new hood motor has arrived (2nd one) and will be fitted at Kaiser Motors on Tuesday.. Everything crossed that this is the solution and the roof will be working just in time for the summer weather.. Oh and cant wait to see the spacers fitted..

Roll on Tuesday

• 4 weeks later...