Advice on selling up or keeping

Fluke

Get something different. Don't try and match the Zed, just make it a change.

How about a hot hatch? Clio or Megane RS are great cars. Go mid engined with an Elise or a Boxster. Maybe you need a V8 in your life, so a TVR or bargetastic AMG Merc (or a BMW 6-Series ;) ) could fit the bill. Or try an RX-8 for a seriously unique engine.

It doesn't have to be better/harder/faster/stronger, just different.

I had the same problem buying the zed really. What else is there for similar money? Nothing. Z4, TT or boxster and I don't like any.

I'm with ekona. Has to be different instead of better...

Iv only owned my zed a couple of months and love her and plan to stick with her for 2-3 years but already thinking where to go next. For me it's probably a 911 or Cayman depending what the prices are like by then

Having had three 370s now I'd say the only absolutely essential mod is an exhaust, but even then you're looking at £800 plus for a decent one. What you do get with them is rarity and head turn factor which you probably wouldn't get with your alternatives.

But as others have said, if you feel like a change perhaps go for something completely different. You can always come back to Zs in the long run.

• 5 months later...