Effin Timewasters!

letank87

Don't you just love em?! :angry:

Got a call on Thurday evening from a guy who sounded really keen on my zed. Apparently he is a friend of a guy at work so I thought he would be pretty legit.

He arranged to come and view the car today at 2pm, so I gave up my weekend to clean the car like she's never been cleaned before! She looked absolutely spanking this morning, like brand new! So I sat in anticipation for 2pm to come..............and go! At half past the guy called me and said that he wouldn't be coming anymore because over the last couple of days he has decided against the idea of buying a new car! Thanks for the advance warning pal! What an absolute waste of a weekend and the weather was good to boot! :rant:

Anyway, here's a few pics of my baby after her bath! :D

DSCF0260.jpg

DSCF0275.jpg

DSCF0256.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

Dan, you could've given it a clean! Only joking looks great. Funny you should mention it looking a bit lower. I always thought my version S looked a little lower as well.

Maybe its my eyes but it defo looks lower than mine ever did over the rear wheels:

WashDay005.jpg

:)