[SOLD]pre-face 350z centre console SOLD

spoorsy

Where did you get the flip keys from mate? I brought one off eBay a little while back, and the blade was ever so slightly thinner than the 350z key therefore it wouldnt turn in the ignition. If you can assure me they will do the job then ill take them off you :)

Where did you get the flip keys from mate? I brought one off eBay a little while back, and the blade was ever so slightly thinner than the 350z key therefore it wouldnt turn in the ignition. If you can assure me they will do the job then ill take them off you :)

I ran one with my 350z for a year and never had a problem with it starting. If you want them drop me a pm.

2nd dibs on flip keys if Rocky4510 doesn't want them.

Regards Richard.

Ill keep you posted if Rocky4510 changes his mind mate :thumbs:

I ran one with my 350z for a year and never had a problem with it starting. If you want them drop me a pm.

2nd dibs on flip keys if Rocky4510 doesn't want them.

Regards Richard.

Ill keep you posted if Rocky4510 changes his mind mate :thumbs:

Pm'ed :)

All I have a centre console and gear surround purchased by Del but now not wanted £50 posted for both which is what he paid and what I paid if that makes any sense ! PM if interested and will beam over pics

All I have a centre console and gear surround purchased by Del but now not wanted £50 posted for both which is what he paid and what I paid if that makes any sense ! PM if interested and will beam over pics

Tut tut, where is the proper for sale thread with pics and username :p

• Like 1

Long story ! Was all done properly sold paid etc but waiting for buyers car to be fixed in the end he didn't need them so I had the bits and the cash and had deleted the original pics. Think they are sold again now so he gets paid and I post ! Simples ** cough! **