350z Security system

BeefyZ

Hi all

Thought I'd let you all know I had my gauges custom made and all fancy nice colours which took a month and half to do as it takes time and that's via sending them to America to do.

I just want to let you know if your car ever got stolen the immobiliser will kick after 6-8miles and the car won't let you Rev when your in gear so basically the car is shutting down. I pooped myself and thought this is going to be an expensive job when I turned the car off and tried to turn it over again there was no life, however it was because my gauges wasn't in we have a chip in our keys which the receiver for that chip is in our gauges which I didn't know nothing about and I'm not sure wether people knew about it so I thought I'd let you know that if your car ever got stolen it won't be more than 10miles away from where ever it got stolen from :).

In my opinion great system and thank god it has a security system like that after all we want our Z's to be safe and sound.

BeefyZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if the clocks are still installed then they would need your key as that's got the chip in it

Yeah true that dynamic turtle but I have to say where the hell would they get a trailer from unless they are professional car thieves and by then the coppers would surely be able to see the trailer via CCTV on the roads 😂

Yeah I get what you mean Kev because the thought of someone else ruining it would be horrid

Well that's if they get to there local lock up but yeah makes more sense to break them down rather than a trailer? Jeesh they are cheap if car thieves had a trailer they've got some money so they go for the brand new Porsches or Lambo man 😂 because it's obviously going to be a rather large group 😂

Chris your totally right most cars are stolen with the keys and then you'll never see your car again but as you say I'm just informing people of this feature and if they have any work to there dials do not drive them without them in ðŸ‘

• Like 1

If mine was stolen.....I wouldn't want it back either.......the car would have been thrashed to within an inch of its life.....a few hours in a joy riders hands would put a lifetime on any engine