Wrestlemania 31

Grundy

I watched wrestlemania 30 last year. but was sadly disappointed. I tried to get back into it after watching WWE Raw live in Canada a couple of years ago, but its lost it's mojo for me.

Best times I think were the Attitude Era, with the likes of Stone Cold, The Rock and Triple H - proper badass stuff (although still staged!)

Aye that was back in the good days when I watched them.

Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero etc.

This one was actually good. Entertaining wise anyway

Who was main event and outcome dude?

I remember Bryan won last year

Brock Lenser vs Roman Reigns

Was a funny twist the end of that match though

There was a title/item in the wwe series called 'Money in the Bank' which means who ever has that case, can call for a title challenge at any time etc.

So Seth Rollins used it while Brock and Roman were both KO'd in the main event, and just pinned one of them :lol: and became new champion

What a cheat! :lol:

I watched wrestlemania 30 last year. but was sadly disappointed. I tried to get back into it after watching WWE Raw live in Canada a couple of years ago, but its lost it's mojo for me.

Best times I think were the Attitude Era, with the likes of Stone Cold, The Rock and Triple H - proper badass stuff (although still staged!)

Aye that was back in the good days when I watched them.

Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero etc.

This one was actually good. Entertaining wise anyway

Who was main event and outcome dude?

I remember Bryan won last year

Brock Lenser vs Roman Reigns

Was a funny twist the end of that match though

There was a title/item in the wwe series called 'Money in the Bank' which means who ever has that case, can call for a title challenge at any time etc.

So Seth Rollins used it while Brock and Roman were both KO'd in the main event, and just pinned one of them :lol: and became new champion

What a cheat! :lol:

:lol: It was a brutal match too, I know it's fake, but these guys do still get hurt, Brock took a few REAL hits to the face, causing a split lip and cut to the side of the face.

Went on for a while, all for that douche bag to show up and just pin someone :lol:

Brock is a bit of a beast in real fighting too.

Rumours been floating for a awhile of him returning to UFC at some point too

I think I don't like him because beat all my favorite wrestlers when I was younger :lol:

Men cuddling? That sounds more like rugby to me. ;)

Question for you; WWE is no more choreographed than almost everything on TV or films, does that make those "pointless" too?

I get that people won't watch it because they don't like it, and that's fine, but I just don't understand the "it's fake so why bother" argument. Yes the outcome is predetermined, yes it's scripted, but ultimately it's about the storyline. Like Game of Thrones with more ridiculous names, less dragons and less female nudity these days (sadly).

I don't get the F&F franchise films, the fact that those films are 100% choreographed down to the minute detail doesn't make it pointless; it makes them unappealing to me. That they are about 90% CGI actually makes them more fake than professional wrestling too. ;) Also, the acting is better in wrestling. :lol:

Incidentally, it's been about a decade or so since the WWE called itself a sport. It's "sports entertainment" now... I appreciate it's semantics, but at least they themselves don't pretend it's a proper sport. :p

Brock is a bit of a beast in real fighting too.

Rumours been floating for a awhile of him returning to UFC at some point too

After playing UFC, Bellator and WWE off against each other, he singed a new contract with WWE a few days ago now citing WWE's 'willingness' to pay him a "full time salary for a part job". :lol:

• Like 1

I have to admit that next to the zed, WWE is my other guilty pleasure. I've even subscribed to the WWE network. The amount of behind the scenes content on there is huge, and truly fascinating....

It's more a case of them saying "yep the outcome is pre-determined.... But watch what this crazy bastard does!!!"

This clip says it all I think

• Like 1

I have to admit that next to the zed, WWE is my other guilty pleasure. I've even subscribed to the WWE network. The amount of behind the scenes content on there is huge, and truly fascinating....

It's more a case of them saying "yep the outcome is pre-determined.... But watch what this crazy bastard does!!!"

This clip says it all I think

Aye, I saw that, and thought.....Ouch!