[SOLD]SOLD Cosmis XT-006r / 2 x 15mm Eibach Spacers

mouthwash

forum special, £800 takes the wheels now as I'd like them gone and they won't be selling for less than that so no offers. If they don't sell for this price I will just keep them and use them occasionally.

With spacers on the front will they clear brembos then?

Yep, I think you could get away with a 5/10mm spacer but I chose to run a 20mm hubcentric spacer. If you choose to run a hubcentric spacer you will need to shorten the hub bolts as the rear face of the wheel is flat with no recess for the bolts to sit in.

Would a ride for you and Mrs Mouthwash in the F-type R AWD lower the price....? By say..... £600? ;)

:lol: I know what Mrs Mouthwash would say. :p

• Like 1

With spacers on the front will they clear brembos then?

Yep, I think you could get away with a 5/10mm spacer but I chose to run a 20mm hubcentric spacer. If you choose to run a hubcentric spacer you will need to shorten the hub bolts as the rear face of the wheel is flat with no recess for the bolts to sit in.

Would a ride for you and Mrs Mouthwash in the F-type R AWD lower the price....? By say..... £600? ;)

:lol: I know what Mrs Mouthwash would say. :p

congrats on the marriage ;)

• Like 1

It wasn't a big do... just a few hundred Zed owners... Did you not get an invite Matt? Awkward...

No I didn't! Although Ian did buy me a cheeseburger once, so I guess it's ok :lol:

It wasn't a big do... just a few hundred Zed owners... Did you not get an invite Matt? Awkward...

No I didn't! Although Ian did buy me a cheeseburger once, so I guess it's ok :lol:

:love: True love right there....

• Like 1