My Monaro is taken away.............

rmmackfc

Well after coming home last night I decided to nip back out for something only to find all the coolant on the ground. It was peeing out it! On investigating the matter in the dark, I think it is a heater hose at the back of the engine. Accessability a nightmare!

Tow truck came and picked her up today and after about 10 phone calls, I found a Vauxhall dealer who knew what kind of car it was and could do the work.... what a joke! Never had one thing go wrong with the Z!

Anyway I'm totally pi55ed off as I've had the car exactly 1 month today!

On the up side I've got a SAAB Aero just now....for how long who knows as parts are a bit of an issue on this car, but if it's a hose then surely it shouldn't be that big an issue.... then again

Off now to cry some more

Well after coming home last night I decided to nip back out for something only to find all the coolant on the ground. It was peeing out it! On investigating the matter in the dark, I think it is a heater hose at the back of the engine. Accessability a nightmare!

Tow truck came and picked her up today and after about 10 phone calls, I found a Vauxhall dealer who knew what kind of car it was and could do the work.... what a joke! Never had one thing go wrong with the Z!

Anyway I'm totally pi55ed off as I've had the car exactly 1 month today!

On the up side I've got a SAAB Aero just now....for how long who knows as parts are a bit of an issue on this car, but if it's a hose then surely it shouldn't be that big an issue.... then again

Off now to cry some more

Hard luck mate. These things happen. Don't let it put you off what must be a awsome car to drive. It could have been a lazy Aussie who didn't tighten up all the hose clamps properly.

Well Holden Aussie and in NZ have a good reputation of standing behind their cars. There's a lot of them on the road here too. I know they do recalls when required, they will drop the offending component out completely and replace, it's happened with a few of my mates Holdens & HSV's. Pretty good after sales service. Not such a major if a problem part is replaced without unnecessary fuss.

I'm sure all will be fine. ;)

Picked her up late tonight and she is back on my driveway.

....I now appear to be minus one pair of Oakley sunglasses :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Guess who I'm phoning first thing tomorrow :rant:

I'd be more angry at that than the car breaking down!!!!!!!!! :rant::angry::angry:

I am F8ck1ng raging TBH

I better get them back or compensated in some manner

If nothing is done I am considering reporting it to the police. . .is that a step too far?

Picked her up late tonight and she is back on my driveway.

....I now appear to be minus one pair of Oakley sunglasses :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Guess who I'm phoning first thing tomorrow :rant:

I'd be more angry at that than the car breaking down!!!!!!!!! :rant::angry::angry:

I am F8ck1ng raging TBH

I better get them back or compensated in some manner

If nothing is done I am considering reporting it to the police. . .is that a step too far?

No, not at all. Its theft.

When you call them tell them that you have already called the police to see what they say. i'm angry for you :surrender::angry::boxing::rant::angry:

Good man, motion passed. No result will result in the cops being called.

At first I was blaming myself as I took all the sat nav stuff out and forgot about them. I said to the wife that I'd forgot about them and she said it would be fine. I never even checked under the bonnet, first thing I looked for was my specs... I knew it'd happen :rant:

Sales guy told me to phone in first thing and they would do an investigation....