Bumper respray

JurassicZ

I am going to have the front bumper resprayed soon, just to tidy her up and get rid of the inevitable stone chips.

The car is gunmetal.

I am considering whether to have the centre lower part sprayed black.

Does anyone have pictures of this done, should it be matt black or gloss black, or should I leave as standard.

I am also going to fit a Zunsport grill, opinions on whether the normal stainless grill or their black grill looks better with gunmetal are appreciated.

£200 for the front bumper by a good bodyshop that does a lot of classics.

That's not a bad price! I'm looking to get mine done soon as my front bumper has loads of stone chips and want the plate holes gone

I have a GM too and I am considering getting the the middle part of thee lip covered in CF

That is an interesting idea, maybe carbon wrap or plasticdip carbon effect with a stainless grill.

How easy is it to carbon fibre wrap something like the centre of the lip?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, it's a satin Z badge but I've since put the Nissan burgers back on a while ago. I think I've still got the satin Z badges somewhere - they go a wee bit green in places after a while but nothing a tidy up or quick re-spray wouldn't sort out.