Hard or Soft Wax

Brummiestormer

Link to black hole please ?

Oooo that sounds dodgy !!

I have a few swirls I would like to mask as best I can with it and the wax on top :)

I'm using britmax wax at the mo , pretty good . I've also got some dodo super and autosmart carnauba , which to be honest for the price is very very good and seems to last ages. I have found though that better paint ( our merc) holds the wax alot better and for longer ?! Not sure there is a reason for this , just my observation .

Black Hole. Although Ultra Glaze is the better filler, IMO.

Wax will bond better to cleaner paint, so if the Merc is less contaminated then it will last for longer.

Link to black hole please ?

Oooo that sounds dodgy !!

I have a few swirls I would like to mask as best I can with it and the wax on top :)

I'm using britmax wax at the mo , pretty good . I've also got some dodo super and autosmart carnauba , which to be honest for the price is very very good and seems to last ages. I have found though that better paint ( our merc) holds the wax alot better and for longer ?! Not sure there is a reason for this , just my observation .

Black Hole. Although Ultra Glaze is the better filler, IMO.

Wax will bond better to cleaner paint, so if the Merc is less contaminated then it will last for longer.

The merc is a family ( battered) car and is in no way less contaminated than my freshly sprayed ( bonnet, bumper, wings) but does seem to hold the wax for longer , very odd !?!

Thanks for the links :)