More Carbon

bigphil

oh my goodness... phil you gonna make me broke, how much?

I don't have a firm price as yet depends on the interest and how many we buy in but hoping for around the £40 pair mark or maybe less.

I hate you Phil, yes I am tempted and yes i will probably call you and annoy the hell out of you trying to ask more silly questions and yes you will probably have another paypal payment tomo :lol:

let me know if price is for sure mate, hope the move is going okay, just think after this you got the house next :lol: sorry to mention that ;)

I don't have a firm price as yet depends on the interest and how many we buy in but hoping for around the £40 pair mark or maybe less.

I hate you Phil, yes I am tempted and yes i will probably call you and annoy the hell out of you trying to ask more silly questions and yes you will probably have another paypal payment tomo :lol:

let me know if price is for sure mate, hope the move is going okay, just think after this you got the house next :lol: sorry to mention that ;)

Don't remind me house in the North East goes on friday then house in Surrey goes the following week and move into the new workshop/showroom this weekend, busy,busy, but always have time for customers.

By the way your lip should be shipping this friday so fingers crossed we will have it in time for you.

Don't remind me house in the North East goes on friday then house in Surrey goes the following week and move into the new workshop/showroom this weekend, busy,busy, but always have time for customers.

By the way your lip should be shipping this friday so fingers crossed we will have it in time for you.

sweet cheers for chasing that up hope get in time for docklands meet :thumbs:

Damn you man, yet more money I will be sending your way! I have a few scratches on my handle from the previous owner so this will tidy it nicely.

Do you have any other better/larger pics?

Will need a price for a set of these and a Nismo carbon gear knob please :teeth:

I will try and answer all the questions in one go.

Yes they are a real carbon overlay.

No other pics at present but will try and get some asap.

I have put in a request for 30 pairs and should be able to calculate a firm price once I have their reply in the next couple of days.

We should be able to have them within 7/10 days from order.

I will apologise now if I don't get to answer the questions or mails straight away but things are really hectic with all the moving etc. Bear with me the longest you will have to wait for a reply will be at the end of each day.

Thanks for your patience.

will be up for getting a pair of these

i take it they are real carbon overlay and not an entire handle ?

cheers Paul

you got your bonnet yet mate?

not yet , going to spend the money on the performance side just now.....if the right one comes along at the right price i may snap it up ;)

damn you lot stop copying me :boxing::p

I need them, not just want them, but need them, as my handles are scratched by the previous loving owner :p

i need them too, cos erm.. my handle are silver and too bright for my eyes? .:wiggle:

Nice try :p

damn you lot stop copying me :boxing::p

:p

Are these the Asuka ones? they were advertised on my350z.com about 3/4 months ago but they never became available

No they are not the Asuka ones they are made by the same company that makes the carbon panels for Audi and Ford.