Blue 350z **** XZY, Supposedly had a brawl with my sister after the Whiteley junction, M27.

MCook

Sister came in from work, straight away she was going off on one about how one of 'my cars' tried to merge into her lane right along side her, causing her to slam on the brakes. My sister retaliated with a hand gesture which apparently the 350z driver then did back to her!

Obviously your sisters fault...she is female after all!

Exactly my thinking! Of course though I had to act like I was concerned, but I knew a fellow zed would never behave in the way she described!

• Like 2

This just reminded me that every time my mrs goes out in the car, she comes back home and tells me how somebody nearly crashed into her. I just acknowledge her. Once, I said to her, are you sure it wasn't you that nearly crashed into somebody else? I won't be saying that to her again :lol:

Thankfully she doesn't drive my zed ;)

• Like 3

This just reminded me that every time my mrs goes out in the car, she comes back home and tells me how somebody nearly crashed into her. I just acknowledge her. Once, I said to her, are you sure it wasn't you that nearly crashed into somebody else? I won't be saying that to her again :lol:

I'm of the opinion that for every hour you drive on the motorway you will experience a close call (so your Mrs isn't too far wrong).

Generally it is people joining at a junction and attempting to pull straight into the fast lane whilst still doing 50...

I'm of the opinion that for every hour you drive on the motorway you will experience a close call (so your Mrs isn't too far wrong).

She's very wrong as she only drives 1 mile to Tesco on a B road. 1 Tee junction ( with traffic lights) and 1 roundabout :)