Dust on the dash!!

Mattle40

Am I missing something??

I've never (ever) been one for cleaning my car, but I'm getting more and more anal about my interior, I've just sprayed my centre console piano black and I love the finish but I can't keep the dust away!!

I know iv picked the worst finish in the world for it but it's not just that, it's all the surfaces, do I need a specific anti static cloth or dresser? Iv just ordered a bottle of "dressle" apparently that is quite good for it??

Hope someone can help.

Seeing as you've already ordered Dressle, I won't go suggesting other products now. :lol:

Luckily Dressle is quite good; use it sparingly on gloss trim though to avoid streaks and use a decent microfibre cloth, that should reduce the duct collection for a bit. There's no way to get rid of it entirely though short of turning the inside of your car into a clean room. Live with it or wipe it down regularly are your only practical choices.

Piano black looks fab when clean, but unfortunately is the worst for dust. My partner has it on her dash of her mini, forever wiping then eventually gave up. Choose soft cloth as shows any fine scratches when the sun hits it. Even went down the anti static cloth route. :)

Edited by veilside z