Camera

xStric9x

Liz has several to photograph Midge and one for the rest of the world. My fav is a casio, its high on mega pixels, has a big viewing screen and is easy to use. Has a pretty useful zoom to. Its lightweight and carries easily. Should be about the price.

Take it that its for snaps rather than anything more professional.

Dont think Bex needs a better camera.

Im going for this, next week, after much research its the one I decided on: Panansonic Lumix TZ3, aqpprox £200.

fake_2802.jpg

If you wana know all the ins & outs why let me know Il pm or post with all the boring stuff!!

been looking at these myself, the zoom is fantastic for a compact camera most only go up to 114mm but this one does 280mm .

got a casio z1000 (10 mega pixel) at present, can't really fault it but sometimes a little more zoom comes in handy :)

have used this site quite a few times, might come in useful -

http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html

• 1 month later...

Bit late spotting this thread but I went through this quite recently and after seeking advice from people with far more knowledge than me ( ok, thats most people on the planet ) I ended up with a Sony DSC-W50 and it's brilliant. I bought a big memory card so it never fills up and I'm a very happy chappy. Highly recommended.

Bit late spotting this thread but I went through this quite recently and after seeking advice from people with far more knowledge than me ( ok, thats most people on the planet ) I ended up with a Sony DSC-W50 and it's brilliant. I bought a big memory card so it never fills up and I'm a very happy chappy. Highly recommended.

Got a Sony DSC-W50 too, great little camara as long as you don't need to get too technical. My one moan is the mode button, too easily rotated, sometimes find myself taking pics in the wrong mode, annoying

Got a Sony DSC-W50 too, great little camara as long as you don't need to get too technical. My one moan is the mode button, too easily rotated, sometimes find myself taking pics in the wrong mode, annoying

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm always checking the mode switch because it tends to move just getting it out of the case....