UK350ZED - M6 northbound

hagar

Very true regarding using the speed but it does have the additional flexability as you say. I do like the exclusivity of it as I said and it turns heads too, as not many people know what the hell it is. A guy at my work said to me when I got it, nice motor 2.5l ? I said 6l... he didn't believe me, so I dragged him out to the carpark at which point he just said "Holy @*!#" :lol:

Fuel wise I'm not too far off (3-4mpg difference) where I was with 350, but I do drive the Ro more slowly most days.

I was looking at some of the stuff you can get from Aus, but I'm quite happy with stock just now... maybe an exhaust at somepoint but I simply can't justify £1800 for the Wortec although the end pipes are huge... but I'd be looking elsewhere for a cheaper alternative I think, suggestions welcome :thumbs:

Cracking plate for your car too, how long did yours look clean for? So stunning in black for the 10 seconds after the wax!

Never been waxed since bought new last December (except the front end to clear up mashed flies etc) - have found over many years that a regular wash with Autoglym shampoo/conditioner avoids the need to wax, although if I were into the concours stuff then I would. As you may have sensed from our brief encounter on the M6 the car was bought to drive rather than shine ;)

] As you may have sensed from our brief encounter on the M6 the car was bought to drive rather than shine ;)

indeed! I wash the car in a car wash, its a car its not a work of art. Now if I had an Aston I'd hire a polish worker to hand wax it every 2 days