UK350ZED - M6 northbound

hagar

I think this was Ebized heading to Chester for the wales run on Sunday, i think he travelled up the day before. Reg is UK**ZED.

ebized is from surrey.............. :bangin:

Yes spotted north bound on the m6 on saturday?? whereabouts on the m6?? ;)

hey up sarnie, hows that audi you bought going? :teeth:

who was it? Was a nice bit of mindless fun

My Audi buttons are ok, my lamborghini car is fantastic!! B);):teeth:

Hows the Monaro? Still doing photography??

Yep still doing it and improving a step at a time. Cars running sweet just contemplating the next toy. Looking at either the 09 Comaro or the amv8 but leaving options till 09 at the minute. Whats the running costs like on the lambo, I'd get one but my teeth aint white enough :teeth:

Another Monaro owner on the 350 site....cool :teeth::teeth::teeth:

You on the HSV forum too mate? :)

Indeed, stigmund

Yes spotted north bound on the m6 on saturday?? whereabouts on the m6?? ;)

he was in the slow lane gettin orf my road of course

thanks for the heads up! Really still miss the Zed looking back at my reasons for selling (economic running whilst I went back to school) and looking at the car I bought to go to school my logic never added up

tis indeed. Do you still miss those comfy Z seats? I know I do. I did swindon to carcassonne in a day in the Zed with no aches, the Ro's seats arent quite that good.

If only the sweet handling zed had the ls engine... hmm idea forming

Car looked lovely in black, I was the guy in the Monaro playing with you (oo er)

Was a good fun childish way to break up an otherwise boring trip :D

Hi Hager - :thumbs: yes it was me and wife enjoying the 'play' ;) - have to say the Monaro has the edge on the noise stakes, but then sorry you had to pull off for a petrol refill after giving it the full beans a few times :teeth: Seriously, that made a rather boring motorway stint a little bit magical but then had a cracking day on the Sunday with 10 other ZEDS in Wales.

Car looked lovely in black, I was the guy in the Monaro playing with you (oo er)

Was a good fun childish way to break up an otherwise boring trip :D

Hi Hager - :thumbs: yes it was me and wife enjoying the 'play' ;) - have to say the Monaro has the edge on the noise stakes, but then sorry you had to pull off for a petrol refill after giving it the full beans a few times :teeth: Seriously, that made a rather boring motorway stint a little bit magical but then had a cracking day on the Sunday with 10 other ZEDS in Wales.

ah yes the petrol, I'd actually just done a dyno run that morning down in Surrey and was feverishly trying to find good petrol on the motorway. I pulled in 3 times after that before I found at least Optimax :D

Was really pleasantly surprised when you pulled along side us and the fun started. I genuinely regret ever letting the Zed go as for a package its close to perfection for the price range it is in.

Now if I could get my hands on a rolling shell I'd consider dropping an LS1 or LS2 into one

Cracking plate for your car too, how long did yours look clean for? So stunning in black for the 10 seconds after the wax!

tis indeed. Do you still miss those comfy Z seats? I know I do. I did swindon to carcassonne in a day in the Zed with no aches, the Ro's seats arent quite that good.

If only the sweet handling zed had the ls engine... hmm idea forming

If had the cash mate I'd have both cars in a flash.

I find the Ro seats to be comfy but high up, but the Zeds were better.

I simply had to buy a Ro, always wanted one and we needed four seats, but I may go back to the Zed in a few years...especially now they are doing white UK ones B)

think I might get one as a cheap 2nd in a few years as they are such a fantastic car. Seriously undervalued really.

same here with ro, always wanetd a brute v8 car and the lack of speed I had in my daily run around smart/landrover saw me chopping the disco in for the ro whilst keeping the smart for economical driving.

4 seats was a need too plus a fully enclosed boot. The ro will never be as much of a drivers car as the zed can be as I think overall the zed is the better car but the ro is the more flexible and an engine/noise to die for. I might put avo coilovers on and change the bushes but thats 1600 quid and tbh I dont see the need/point.

One thing I've noticed, there ain't no cheap mods with the 'Ro

£1600 not really well spent cash unless your going for a track although the std suspension is pretty soft IMO .... I found this out by accidently going over a speed bump without braking and thought if that was the 350 that would have hurt :lol:

I do like the fact that I've still not seen another one since I bought it :thumbs:

indeed, the mods are pricey. If I had known I could have done my own tuning (which I do now) I'd have gotten a system shipped from Aus for 1/2 the price, had it fitted locally and have had none of the @*!# I did.

Efilive is so good, a godsend even as I now can add mods the retune myself.

I would miss that flexibility if I went back to teh zed and I know I'd miss the power but then how often can you use the ro's speed?