Quality custom gear knobs at affordable prices!!!

Mr Way

Hi fellow Zed owners

I have just bought a custom gear knob from a company called M-tech engineering and I am very impressed with the quality and price. The one I ordered cost £35 including delivery I ordered it in the morning with what I wanted and it arrived the next morning so a very quick turnaround. It weighs 250g so has a nice weight to it and fits perfect and feels great. The seller seemed like a genuine nice guy and seems happy to fulfil any custom options you want. If anyone is interested in these go on eBay and search for the seller M-tech engineering and have look through ones he's already made to get some ideas.

post-24412-0-21852100-1425656662_thumb.jpg

post-24412-0-77835300-1425656676_thumb.jpg

post-24412-0-70488300-1425656688_thumb.jpg

post-24412-0-99886800-1425656701_thumb.jpg

post-24412-0-24583600-1425656716_thumb.jpg

Hi fellow Zed owners

I have just bought a custom gear knob from a company called M-tech engineering and I am very impressed with the quality and price. The one I ordered cost £35 including delivery I ordered it in the morning with what I wanted and it arrived the next morning so a very quick turnaround. It weighs 250g so has a nice weight to it and fits perfect and feels great. The seller seemed like a genuine nice guy and seems happy to fulfil any custom options you want. If anyone is interested in these go on eBay and search for the seller M-tech engineering and have look through ones he's already made to get some ideas.

Cool. :thumbs:

Thanks for sharing your products M-Tech

:lol:

If you go on to eBay and type M-tech_engineering he will come up

I can assure you I don't make these. the trouser has found there website the guy that makes them I think is called Tom judging by the name on the website. I can assure you I don't make these but I do work in sales though for Hss hire lol. Just thought I would share with you guys as the forum always helps me when I have a query with the Zed

Thanks for the tip hooch it could do with just a little something to finish it off where it meets the gaiter.

Kyle out of 253 views on this topic only one person has noticed I will settle for that.

I agree it does look better with the finisher I will try and find a UK seller as delivery from the States takes a while and I'm a bit impatient when it comes to ordering things for the Zed. I quite like the white stitching on the gaiter aswell.