Just doin' my job

ATTAK Z

^^ :lol:

Grammar is important I know.

Capital letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse". :D

Surely a comma is needed there?

+1 :lol:

• Like 1

^^ :lol:

Grammar is important I know.

Capital letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse". :D

Surely a comma is needed there?

+1 :lol:

:lol:

Don't worry about using comma's.

A bucket and a pair of rubber gloves. ;) would be of better use.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

redcard.gif

Taking someone out for a test drive is the worse when I sold my civic a few weeks ago I took the guy out in it, and all yu get is it feels jerky when u chsmge hear coukd be the mounts sounds like its knocking from the back the cv joints need changing,well I never new there were cv joints on the back on s front wheel drive lol

But I can't complain too much when I sold the car for more I bort it for afyer 3 years and I put 30 k on Mileage

redcard.gif

Taking someone out for a test drive is the worse when I sold my civic a few weeks ago I took the guy out in it, and all yu get is it feels jerky when u chsmge hear coukd be the mounts sounds like its knocking from the back the cv joints need changing,well I never new there were cv joints on the back on s front wheel drive lol

But I can't complain too much when I sold the car for more I bort it for afyer 3 years and I put 30 k on Mileage

Oops sorry watching the rugby had 8 cans and my grammar has suffered lol

redcard.gif

Oops sorry watching the rugby had 8 cans and my grammar has suffered lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well this has been questioned on PH but I can't see anything that's not grammatically correct. Can you ?

Quote:

My wife and I went to our son's primary school for a parents' evening. We were standing in the corridor next to the Girls' loo. The sign said "Girl's". With examples like that, how on earth can kids learn where to put apostrophes?

Well this has been questioned on PH but I can't see anything that's not grammatically correct. Can you ?

Quote:

My wife and I went to our son's primary school for a parents' evening. We were standing in the corridor next to the Girls' loo. The sign said "Girl's". With examples like that, how on earth can kids learn where to put apostrophes?

I think it all depends on whether only one girl is allowed to use that particular facility.

Well yes, you're correct, but surely that is not the case, being a primary school which will have boys and girls on the register