NEW ZED OWNER IN GLASGOW.

STYLZ

Does your differential housing have cooling fins on the back? If it's a UK car it will have had the vlsd, from the factory, if it's jdm and no fins you might have to crack it open to see, aftermarket diffs can be bought for either housing so not to worry, try getting a photo of under the back of the car. Also start using photobucket!

Welcome to the Z club. =)

@LRF4N. I'm in the southside near Darnley.

I'm in mearns mate il keep an eye out for it

I'm not in a zed anymore but you might have seen it around a few years back. Had a white skyline to replace it but that's gone as well

You will get some stick for that front bumper. Very marmite. But iv always liked the skirts and rear bumper that go with it

Interested to see what you do with it

Haha there were a few of us around giffnock/ Newton mearns a while back with heavily modded zeds. Welcome to the forum

Haha there were a few of us around giffnock/ Newton mearns a while back with heavily modded zeds. Welcome to the forum

Now we drive Yanks and tanks :lol:

:welcome:

Keep an eye on the meets thread mate if you fancy coming along to some things :thumbs:

I've seen a couple about the area. I used to have an S2000 with a carbon bonnet driving around Clarkston. Bought this car from Exetor, and i got what i believe to be an amazing deal which is the only reason i bought one with this front bumper. But it does grow on you. :D

Has a couple of issues but none too serious (that i know of yet). If any Local lads (or girls) wanna come and check it out, give me a shout and any advice or expertise would be much appreciated.

Main things that need done are a full service, new rear Diff as this one has been welded, new tyre and some bodywork has to be repaired. oh and also needs a new Radiator over flow bottle.

• Like 1

Does your differential housing have cooling fins on the back? If it's a UK car it will have had the vlsd, from the factory, if it's jdm and no fins you might have to crack it open to see, aftermarket diffs can be bought for either housing so not to worry, try getting a photo of under the back of the car. Also start using photobucket!

Welcome to the Z club. =)

Its a UK spec car, i shall get a picture of the underside of the car, hopefully soon. Pretty shitty weather up my neck of the woods.

I have had a quote of #150 inc delivery for a 2nd hand rear diff off of a 2005 with 24k on the clock. ANy thoughts?

Just in the process of removing my old vlsd. . . But I will be keeping the pinion gear, bolts, shims, and bearings. Presumably you will keep your pinion, bearings etc unless they have chunks of weld floating about in them. Since mine is a jdm car I believe it is only the housing that is different, but could check dimensions if you want mine for £100 meeting halfway(I live in largs area)

Just in the process of removing my old vlsd. . . But I will be keeping the pinion gear, bolts, shims, and bearings. Presumably you will keep your pinion, bearings etc unless they have chunks of weld floating about in them. Since mine is a jdm car I believe it is only the housing that is different, but could check dimensions if you want mine for £100 meeting halfway(I live in largs area)

I'll let you know as soon as i've had a good check over to see whats re-usable first but if every things good and it fits then yeah i'LL defo take it.

Thanks for that evilscorp.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So just thought I'd add a couple of updates. Fitted a stubby, yay, and installed a double din dvd player. Decided to go with a black and red theme. Long way to go before its finished. Will post pics shortly.