Centre console & door pulls

Mattle40

So Iv got the car in bits ready for a piano black finish. Hope it looks as good as I'm picturing. So tempting to go for carbon but there's a lot of that about and I want to be different. I did my mx5 dash in black too so wouldn't mind a change if anyone has a good idea.

post-24603-142463049472_thumb.jpg

í ½í± thanks, the wife's hair machine was a big help, no chance without it. Only problem now is I'm searching for more things to wrap 🙈🙉🙊

What about the rear strut bar cover? You know the silver one with the "Z" on it that always reflects in the rear window obscuring the view. :dry::lol:

Mines got a carbon fibre cover on it which looks much better imo than just the standard silver. :)

• 2 weeks later...

No guide im aware of just really take your time to get that gloss finish. Build up coats of lacquer gradually stepping up sand paper grade between coats to eventually be around 1000 wet. Then cutting compound, then t-cut black, then an ultra deep shine polish with plenty of elbow grease. I'm no expert tho. Oh and make sure u get rid of that texture first, get rid of as much as you can with papers then use a high build primer or "filler primer" but I'm no expert lol so take with a pinch of salt.

Thanks for the compliment too, I'm really happy how it turned out. 😎

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...