Anywhere still stock Falken FK452s?

Exotic

Haha yeah I remember Fallen (or Fallon) from Dallas sorry for the typo :lol:

That link looks great so much cheaper than others I've seen, may just order 2 for the rear as not a huge amount of tread left anyway.

May as well mate, as the price looks good.

Yep to be honest I'm shocked you can get it for that price in that size!! At the garage this morning they quoted me £180 for their cheapest brand (not sure what it was) but they never had any in stock anyway so I will order from that link.

• Like 1

Falken FK453's are just fine. There are better but there a good all rounder for the Z at a reasonable price (depending where you order them lol). I've just fired two rears on the other day or so. When you get the chance replace with the 453's (if you wanna stick to falkens) as I once kept 452's on one axle and 453's on the other, didn't feel too good, so I changed them all to 453's :thumbs:

Thanks guys I may look into the FK453s all round eventually, I notice that even though I have 275 wide rubber at the rear with the FK452s it can still wheelspin from stationary if you really go for it, I want tyres with more ultimate grip. I'm also maybe considering the Goodyear F1 and Michelin Plot Sport 2.

Well I've had a good look around and found some unbelievable prices on Oponeo (definitely compare them if you're about to get some new rubber)... probably will give the FK453s a try as seem very good value especially if there are better than the FK452s.

http://www.oponeo.co.uk/tyre-details/falken-fk-453-275-35-r19-100-y-xl#83630826

Edited by Exotic

• 4 weeks later...

Well I went for Good Year Eagle F1s in the end and cost £320 for a rear 19" pair from Oponeo. Can already fee the extra grip compared to the FK452s! I really want to change the fronts to the same but there's still some life left in the fronts yet so that will be done later in the year.