Front Bumper trim

Delboy_Z

I've had my front bumper re sprayed and the people that done it haven't put the rubber trim back after doing this.

I now have a front bumper with the large middle rubber trim attached but not the 2 that are directly in front of the front wheels. I've tried to buy these new from a dealer but apparently you have the buy the whole wheel guard to get these parts.

Can anyone help?!

Sat through loads of those with the parts guy at my local dealers, he says it probably comes as part of the first diagram you posted, but you have to buy the whole thing.

It's just the stock bumper.

Pics of the non existent part below. The nuts have been put back but no blade.

AB23FC1F-707A-4132-82E1-8396B7CD4665_zpsa4wj4mki.jpg

A28374DE-946C-42E6-8FA6-CFE75B6B45D5_zpsdrsjyyey.jpg

Yeah the under tray is fitted, the guy at the dealership told me that they come with the wheel guard, mine has the wheel guard but these parts are individual but you can't buy them new individually.

I think I need to find a breakers or someone that this part used somewhere.

It's a rubber blade that sits on the bumper directly in front of both front wheels. Probably 6-8 inches long.

In the second picture I posted the nuts are where the part should be, just no part.

I'll see if I can find a picture of the part fitted but that might prove difficult.

All the picture on the net and previous ones I've taken of mine are at the wrong angle.

Unless you take the picture from the floor it doesn't show the part as it sits under the bumper.

Most new cars have this part, although sometimes it's connected to the wheel guard.

Perhaps there's someone that has a stock bumper on their car that could post a picture?

I would suggest that you get under your car and take a picture which should clearly show which part is missing, then and only then can we offer informed advice, however I think that the garage may have chopped the front arch liners by your description.

The part you think you are missing does not exist. There is no bar in front of the front wheels but i think the arch liner should come out to those 2 bolts. I'm assuming the shop have tucked the whole thing inside the bumper.

Oh well I'll give up then. The picture of the one you posted hasn't even got the large rubber trim under the grill on it. And there are no close up pictures of the underside of front bumpers on Google. Can hardly see it from 20 feet away.

Should have went to SpecSavers.

The first 2 pictures are of my own car, I think they give a pretty good idea of where the part would normally but if you think it'll help more here's a pic from underneath.

Sorry couldn't jack the car up to get a further away view as I've just had an op.

7F229D02-354D-410C-AFB0-379B38714BF0_zps7tnpearc.jpg

The first 2 pictures are of my own car, I think they give a pretty good idea of where the part would normally but if you think it'll help more here's a pic from underneath.

Sorry couldn't jack the car up to get a further away view as I've just had an op.

7F229D02-354D-410C-AFB0-379B38714BF0_zps7tnpearc.jpg

Looks fine to me. Did you click the big photo I posted?