Posting photos

KyleR

I'm sure this has been covered at some point, but we all know how great searching is here...

Posting from a hosting site is fine, but how do we post from another website? Surely I don't have to save the image then upload it to my Photobucket account when it's obviously hosted elsewhere?

So how do I get hold of the embeddable link from website X and post it on Y forum?

Edited by KyleR

Not sure if that pic you're trying will work but usually in your browser just right click the image you want to copy and choose "copy image location" or "image URL" then paste the address here after selecting the image feature here (refer to octet's previous post for this part)

Edited by pjf1985

Right got it, thanks Will.

Ya gotta copy the image via right click, then click the "image" button in the panel above and paste in there :thumbs:

EDIT: posted this before other posts showed up :p

Edited by KyleR

Question is: Why is the ' in the title? :lol:

Posting photo's

Posting photos

What I meant to write was, "Posting this photo's proving difficult because I don't want to save it and upload it to Photobucket." but I got lazy :p

The website will require more hosting space, the backup will be a lot larger and it will take a lot more to be done, unless they've done manually to exclude the media folders. I don't see this happening, but the admins will reply with their opinion :)

Fair shout. It was just an idea. :thumbs: