New colours....

Digsy

Marshall's in Cambridge have had this...

MARKETING PRODUCT BULLETIN

18 / 10 / 2007

PRODUCT BULLETIN MPB 07 75

350Z COUPE & ROADSTER COLOUR CHANGES

NEW COLOURS

We are delighted to inform you that with immediate effect we have two new colours in the 350Z colour pallet: Rosso Red (A41) and Pikes Peak White (QX1). Rosso Red is solid whilst Pikes Peak White is a metallic paint.

DELETED COLOURS

These two new colours will replace Chilli Pepper (AX6) and Temper Orange (A53).

REMAINING STOCK

Due to careful planning, there should be enough stock of Temper Orange to last us at least until the end of the year, but build to order requests can no longer be satisfied.

Although Chilli Pepper has always been build to order we do have two units of non-GT remaining in free stock, however we can no longer supply this colour as build to order.

ORDERING

The new colour codes have been opened for ordering today, Thursday 18th October 2007.

temper orange didnt last long at all. Suprised you dont like it sarnie aint your lambo temper orange? ;)

Nope. Its proper orange, not baby sick orange. ;):p

Exactly.

As far as I know not one temper was brought into Ireland. Even the old rust coloured demos that first came here back in 2003/2004 where impossible to shift.

I actually haven't seen TO in the flesh. :blush:

I love the colour of the car and in a way I am glad that they have stopped the colour, just means my car will be even more special.

Good point but as long as they have sold more than 76 TO in the UK otherwise it will be more exclusive than the UY :scare::surrender::lol:

I love the colour of the car and in a way I am glad that they have stopped the colour, just means my car will be even more special.

Good point but as long as they have sold more than 76 TO in the UK otherwise it will be more exclusive than the UY :scare::surrender::lol:

I'd love to know how many they have sold - and how many of them were press cars or ordered by dealers as demos.....

I'd love to know how many they have sold - and how many of them were press cars or ordered by dealers as demos.....

Must be low i have never seen one, not even at Holdcrofts.

I'd say it could be bad as Sunset was supposed to be the hardest colour to sell which TO replaced.

Although saying that its a bit like UY. Some people love it and some hate it. When I sold my UY I only had one person contact me about the car, but he loved the UY and bought it on the spot. :)

I think you're all rotten, I love the orange and the sunset obviously. I never realised sunset was hard to shift, all I know is that that was my first colour choice and it was very hard to get one.

They are hard to get cos not many people bought them from new same as TO ;)

well I can't be the only one that likes it best. Sunset was the first Z I ever saw. It was in a car park and as soon as the engine started I knew I had to have one. Anyway Sarnie, what you doing here, shouldn't you be on strictly come dancing?

well I can't be the only one that likes it best. Sunset was the first Z I ever saw. It was in a car park and as soon as the engine started I knew I had to have one. Anyway Sarnie, what you doing here, shouldn't you be on strictly come dancing?

Of course some people will like it best. Its just those people will make up about 2% of zed owners as the other 98% will choose other colours :p