Is there anywhere I can get all my LED's changed in my 350z interior in the UK?

BeefyZ

Hi all

I am new to this owned my 350z for a year now and now I'm looking into changing a few things inside and outside. I am starting to look into changing all the interior lighting to a red colour however I cannot seem to find anyone who offers this service or I can buy a different coloured gauges :(. I was asking on here to see if anyone knows anyone who offers this service I really want nice coloured gauges :(.

I can do it but cant test it as i dont have a 350 any more.

See my threads on my white dial blue led conversion

Alright mate very similar what I want to them it's something what I'm looking for here

But I guess if you could do it then it doesn't matter what colours you do really! :)

What do you mean by testing that plug it in the car and making sure they are all working? :) I seen some people have to re-calibrate it? But I thought it would be a simple process of changing the LED's haha!

The clocks have to be taken apart completely needles off and face out etc etc. to change the LED's

They then have to be calibrated when putting them back together.

For that you need a 350z to plug them into.

If I were to do my 350 again now I would put colour changing LED's into it with white needles on black gauge faces.

Have a look at gaugecraft and speak to Bob he's a very nice guy I learned a lot from him on how to do mine.

He even gave me a few of his secrets for free.

:thumbs:

Edited by flyboy

Unfortunately flyboy I live in the UK England but I have contacted Bob via his website to see if he can sort something out for me :) I just need to know if anyone in England who can do it for me because I know it will cost a bomb via postage and packaging to United States of America

Lol yeah sorry just realised proper blonde moment!

Cheers for the offer mate I'm going to be sending them to America and have them done by Bob. Been in touch with him and it's just a matter of waiting a month or two because I've had to get the faces made by a different American company who Bob reffered me to and they are going to ship the faces to Bob then he is going to let me know when to send all my interior lights over to him and then he said he will take a few days to do everything :) he will send me a video and pictures to show what they look like and then ship then back over to me here in the UK :D.

Just paid to have the faces made in Canada now so it's just the waiting game now. Excited about it all it will look awesome! :)