Is there anywhere I can get all my LED's changed in my 350z interior in the UK?

BeefyZ

Yes that's where I got them from mate black cat :) Bob told me and showed me the link to get them made and ordered from them.

They were very helpful and all ordered up now so just waiting a few weeks whilst they get made going to get HVAC done and Door switches done aswell! :)

Yeah I have got them aswell Volt meter and Oil pressure gauge face :) so all will be matching should look good maybe not so much in the daytime as the face will be silver with a hint of red and blue LED but should definitely look the part at night :)

I've just paid 65quid roughly for the faces to be made and then sent to Bob in America and then the gauges will be roughly 350-450 pounds for Bobs work then probably additional 30-50quid for my gauges to be sent to America.

I will post up when I pay for them matey just waitin. For the faces to be made now and then I'll update on here for how much it will cost :)

• 1 month later...

Alright guys just a heads up I have my gauges back after a long wait I have them completed not yet back in the car yet but I have them and they look awesome!

Bearing in mind it would be a little cheaper if I took everything out myself but I was to much of a pussy I would feel like I'm destroying my car :O so I had a place do it for me so it was more expensive!

The cost well here it is:

£63 - black cat custom to have my gauge faces made

£60- taking pretty much all electronics out except heated leather seat buttons

£80 - for sending them out

£396 - for converting the LED's but about 80pound of that price was for quick postage again

£60 - to have everything put into place

All in all just under 670pounds now as I say you can save yourself a hundred quid if you take all the equipment out yourself. Also paying less if your not in any rush for postage there and back so I'd say you can knock a good 150-200quid of my final figure.

I also suggest if you do this which my god you should it looks fantastic but DO NOT use your car without the gauges in because the 350z has a electrical security system and you can only do about 6-8miles before the car shuts itself down and immobilisers itself. I learnt the hard way and my 350z had to be toed back to my house and then I had to wait for the gauges to come back and connect them up to put my mind at rest and luckily the car booted up and allowed me to start the engine :).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

They look awesome and Bob at GuageCraft has done a brilliant job can't argue with it 😊 I know it's late it's because I couldn't work out how to upload pictures....had a mong moment had to have mopemark help me out 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk