which one to buy

nigess

Don't be silly! I'm 25 and bumped into a much older older fella driving a nismo import, he was bloody grinning ear to ear when he pulled in for fuel! I'm going to agree with most unfortunately that it is a bit pricey but if it's burning a hole in your pocket why not? Personally I tried both garages and private sale, I went with private sale because I managed to find a genuine full NSH and it didn't break the bank, he also wanted a quick sale so I managed to knock £500 for the state of the rims and a dent in the drivers rear arch.

I have put a deposit down on a 07 HR. Its in Peterborough and is beautiful. Full history top spec almost perfect condition it has a stainless exhaust system and just the loud growl is scary. It has ben so well looked after body work is nigh on immaculate. 3 months warranty 1 year MoT full valet and PDI it was worth waiting for the right one pick it up in about 3 weeks can't wait.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update for anyone interested. I have changed my mind once again and have put a deposit down on the cat D mentioned earlier in post. Repair was to front end and off side front no airbags deployed. Spoke to Abbey Motorsport and they said Cat D nothing to worry about as panels are so expensive that it would not have taken much to write it off. At £6250 for a late 58 plate HR GT with 35000 miles on it is hard to resist. Only thing that hasn't been fixed is the offside headlight washer and with the money I have saved I can get upgrades done. It has had 2 MoT's done since damage should get it in around 2-3 weeks.