Previous bumper tuck?

Daryl

Fitting my Invidia exhaust this morning, bought from Ian, and when looking at possibly doing a bunper tuck, saw these holes above the white plastic mount. Has soneone already done a bumper tuck and just reverted back to normal, or are these standard from the factory? Also,anyone know how to get the plastic mounts removed, as undid the screw and i suspect there is an insert that expands when you screw into it

5197BF33-C761-4C11-8A08-4BEAB4C5FCEB.jpg

Cheers for that, i cant decide if i like it or not,though feel with the Invidia i should have it to show the back box off!

Go for it, you can easily "undo" it if you don't like it, I did it with my ARK and the general consensus was that it looks good, crap photo though :-

IMG_5832_zps531cf5be.jpg

Cheers for that, i cant decide if i like it or not,though feel with the Invidia i should have it to show the back box off!

If you do it make sure to post pics, ...then I can decide whether to do it to mine or not. :dry:

You can be the guinea pig. :lol::D

Exactly what I was thinking :)

We expect pictures tommorrow ;)

• Like 1

If you do it make sure to post pics, ...then I can decide whether to do it to mine or not. :dry:

You can be the guinea pig. :lol::D

Exactly what I was thinking :)

We expect pictures tommorrow ;)

By the weekend at the latest. :lol:

Sorry guys, finished late today, everything is bolted up, just need to tighten some of the bolts up and then drop the car back on the deck and fire her up. Drove around for an hour this morning trying to find some fresh gaskets, failed, so fitted the old ones supplied by Ian, just hope they are good enough for the job. Did some more polishing too, and last night manged to polish out one of the blue flame tips, so other one tonight.

I could do it with cable tie's and then cut them if i dont like it. Providing i can get some gaskets tomorrow morning, i should have it fitted tomorrow

That's what I used, it's been fine from day 1, the beauty as well is you get some "adjustment" if the bumper tuck doesn't look exactly even. And just cut them off if you don't like it :)

Il have a look at it again tomorrow. If i do it, id like to do it properly, not just with cable ties, but suppose i could just do it for effect and see what it looks like. Should have everything finished tomorrow and be able to take it for a test run.

• Like 1

Well its all bolted up, and im sorry to say im not trying the bumper tuck. Looked at some photo's last night, and was not a fan im afraid. My next thought is whether to go with burnt tips or polished. Im going to have to polish the other burnt tip anyway, as its scuffed quite abit, but can easily reburn it. Sorry the car is still jacked up, but here are some photos.

90EBCEFF-11FB-49F2-82DB-CC3FEA0C705E.jpg

32DC3E58-0907-4028-B57E-4861A4D7AF2F.jpg

Yeah i thought the polished tip looked better, so went ahead and polished up the other burnt one. Didnt get a chance to fit it though. Tomorrow i should finally be able to get the car off the stands and fire it up.

Sorry i didnt do the bumper tuck, but already up against it time wise, mainly due to my OCD polishing taking up time that should have been spent bolting it all up.

Cheers Alive boy, but its filthy, have not driven it for 6 weeks or so, so hoping the weather is reasonable tomorrow morning for a blast.

• Like 1

Yeah i thought the polished tip looked better, so went ahead and polished up the other burnt one. Didnt get a chance to fit it though. Tomorrow i should finally be able to get the car off the stands and fire it up.

Sorry i didnt do the bumper tuck, but already up against it time wise, mainly due to my OCD polishing taking up time that should have been spent bolting it all up.

Cheers Alive boy, but its filthy, have not driven it for 6 weeks or so, so hoping the weather is reasonable tomorrow morning for a blast.

Polished tips all the way. Love the look on mine and looks even better on your Zed contrasted against the blue.

Don't worry about the bumper tuck, ...your Zed your choice. Not hard for any of us to do it if we really want to anyway. :thumbs: