Just showing her off with new plate

jimmy1280

Got a nice trip booked for August this year, am off to Nurburgring staying in Cologne for a few nights then doing the Belgium Grand Prix on the way home. My dads in his 944 and another mate in a TVR 350T should be a good thrash around Europe :-)

Wow!! That sounds awesome!! Hope you have a good one...remember to post some pics!!
  • Like 1

Got a nice trip booked for August this year, am off to Nurburgring staying in Cologne for a few nights then doing the Belgium Grand Prix on the way home. My dads in his 944 and another mate in a TVR 350T should be a good thrash around Europe :-)

Cool, ...not jealous, ....much. :surrender::blush::lol:

• Like 2

Great plate !

I have always set my limit for a plate at £250 and couldn't believe I got GT08 ZZZ for that money .... Some great plates on the dvla website :)

I wanted ZIPPYZ or similar but like jimmy, wasnt going to pay £2000 odd but i think anything with a Z or Nissan theme in it does the job. If i remember, there was a NISMO looking plate on a zed which i was rather jealous of!! :angry:

Wow!! That sounds awesome!! Hope you have a good one...remember to post some pics!!

I will mate I'm beside myself waiting I'll put plenty of pics up :-)

• Like 1

I think personalised plates are great but some of the prices really are crazy, Ive always wanted a plate that spells something close to tattoo but sadly they're way out of my price range :(

I've just gone onto where I got mine and put in tattoo, your right not cheap by the looks, I used national number plates if you wanna keep looking you never know what comes up :-)

• Like 1

I think personalised plates are great but some of the prices really are crazy, Ive always wanted a plate that spells something close to tattoo but sadly they're way out of my price range :(

I've just gone onto where I got mine and put in tattoo, your right not cheap by the looks, I used national number plates if you wanna keep looking you never know what comes up :-)

I'll keep on looking you never know :thumbs:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...