[SOLD]Price drop £250 !! scorpion exhaust / full brembo caliper set up

Bodyboarder81

hi all ,

for sale is my scorpion y pipe back exhuast system . Covered about 1500 miles and is only 3-4 months old . As seems to be the norm with the scorpion it requires tweeking to sit straight, spacers are supplied with it to do so .

Was £275 now £250 !!

A full set of brembo calipers from my 08 plate zed , covered 28k and are in mint condition . Also included front and rear discs in very good condition and front and rear pads , the front ones were changed around 500 miles with brand new yellow stuff pads , the rears are standard nissan and about half worn .I had the brake fluid changed around 400 miles ago so you know all the bleed nipples are not seized .

These brakes are still on my car and anyone wanting to view them can test them before they buy , so to have complete confidence they are in perfect working order. Im planning on taking them off my car in around 2-3 weeks time

£750

dsc_0187_1.jpg

dsc_0186_1.jpg

dsc_0185_1.jpg

dsc_0183_1.jpg

dsc_0182_1.jpg

dsc_0181_1.jpg

dsc_0180.jpg

Edited by Bodyboarder81

Hi mate I'm down in southampton ......

I just really don't have the time to organise to post ......

If someone wants to arrange postage that's fine

A bit far for me, thanks and good luck with the sale mate

Hi mate I'm down in southampton ......

I just really don't have the time to organise to post ......

If someone wants to arrange postage that's fine

A bit far for me, thanks and good luck with the sale mate

No worries .....

I'm sure someone local will want it , as it's as new condition and saving over £100 !

• Like 1

That's still a decent price, but I just wouldn't be able to afford it. I've only had my Zed for about a month now and I plan to do some other things too so I won't have the budget. Although, I might be able to afford it in about a month or so time, just need a few more paychecks to come in! :)

• Like 1