Warm garage space South East?

Mikev350z

Good Evening All,

Wondered if anyone had any spare space in a workshop or garage somewhere in the South East? Have a bit of work to do on my 350Z but having a gravel driveway with a trolley jack and these cold temperatures making it a bit of a pain. Could man up and get on with it I guess. Just wondered if anyone had space in exchange for good coffee and biscuits or beer tokens?

Edited by Mikev350z

I feel your pain, been rolling around on the floor in my drive for the last few weeks doing bits and bobs when I can. The weather is not exactly pleasing at the moment...

That is the most tactful reference to the current bleeding freezing god awful weather we are having :lol:

• Like 1

Ahhh Zed Shed to the rescue. I may take you up on the offer Keyser. Thank you very much. I can supply excellent coffee or beer tokens whichever you prefer. I need to fit a fuel damper, alt and and ac belts and front discs and pads too. A full day's work for me in the cold so keep putting it off. Anyone tried mtec brakes and pads? Looking at getting a set soon.

As long as that reads Alt Belt and AC Belt not alternator and AC belt then you can do it in a day easy - done one alternator change on car - it's a real PITA can be done but not quickly ;)

Not used Mtec myself but couple of people have - not heard anything bad - which is good :lol:

Drop me a PM if/when your thinking of dropping in we will see what's happening hopefully be able to accommodate :thumbs: