Best performance mod for a zed

Will370z

It's simple buy a shed......

I have been pootling around in a 1.9TDI skoda for the last 2 months. It's been very practical, economical and comfortable and I have to say I've enjoyed it, totally different experience to the zed.

But today I got the chance to take the zed out again for the first time in ages.

Boy oh boy I had forgotten how cramped it is inside and how bad the visibility is. Felt very alien after the skoda. But omg I had totally forgotten how quick the thing is and the noise, wow. It's a little beast, love it.

• Like 7

It's simple buy a shed......

I have been pootling around in a 1.9TDI skoda for the last 2 months. It's been very practical, economical and comfortable and I have to say I've enjoyed it, totally different experience to the zed.

But today I got the chance to take the zed out again for the first time in ages.

Boy oh boy I had forgotten how cramped it is inside and how bad the visibility is. Felt very alien after the skoda. But omg I had totally forgotten how quick the thing is and the noise, wow. It's a little beast, love it.

Totally agree I drive a horrible bipper van all week it makes the z so nice

ar poop. :bang:

there i was looking at this link after yesterday going for a lap in the Z and thinking I could go a bit more livening up it.

using that logic I think I have the worst perf mod.

a 2013 zx6r with an almost straight thru system(only the baffle bits in the cats remain) so it's race bike loud, dyno'd and fuel module tuned, quickshifter fitted so i can do no letup on full throttle and no clutch needed upchanges.

no restricted vision and bits to get in way of having max road space-seats boot, bonnet etc come as standard.

but that's ok. i still think i got the coolest car in town. :lol:

Edited by chips
  • Like 1